Program Length: 10 weeks
N/A* of Title IV students complete the program within 10 weeks1
No other costs provided.
Note that this information is subject to change.
N/A* in debt3
N/A* per month in student loans with an interest rate of N/A*4.
100% of program graduates got jobs according to the NACCAS job placement rate8
No additional notes provided.
- The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (10 weeks).
- The share of students who borrowed Federal, private, and/or institutional loans to help pay for college.
- The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
- The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a NA* interest rate.
- The median earnings of program graduates who received Federal aid.
- Some States require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
State Job Placement Rate:Name of the state this placement rate is calculated for:N/AFollow the link below to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate:What types of jobs were these students placed in?N/AWhen were the former students employed?N/AHow were completers tracked?N/A
Accreditor Job Placement Rate:Name of the accrediting agency this placement rate is calculated for:NACCASFollow the link below to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate:What types of jobs were these students placed in?
The job placement rate includes completers hired for: Jobs within the field
Positions that recent completers were hired for include: facialWhen were the former students employed?5How were completers tracked?Completer/alumni survey (94% response rate)