Latin Beauty Academy discloses information about GE program as it is required by the Department of Education. This information is based on the following aspects:
- Primary occupations for which the Cosmetology program prepares students:
– Include names and Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) codes
– Provide links to occupational profiles on (www.onetonline.org)
- Program length as measured in clock hours and calendar time (weeks, months, and years)
- Total cost to complete the program on time (tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment)
- Program’s compliance with all applicable accreditation, state, and occupational requirements
- Any required student warnings
- Latin Beauty Academy provides a link to the GE program disclosure template in a prominent, readily accessible, clear, conspicuous, and direct manner on the web page containing academic, cost, financial aid, or admissions information about that GE program.
- Latin Beauty Academy provides promotional materials identifying the GE program. These include, but are not limited to, catalogs, invitations, flyers, Internet, and social media.
Disclosure Delivery to Students
- Before a prospective student signs an enrollment agreement, completes registration, or makes a financial commitment to the school, the school must provide the prospective student, as a separate document, a copy of the disclosure template.
- The disclosure template may be provided by:
– Hand-delivering to the prospective student individually or as part of a group presentation (written confirmation of receipt).
– Sending the disclosure template by email address
Note: The above requirements are also applicable to a third party acting on behalf of the prospective student.